In modern Operating Systems such as MS Windows, there are built-in features for minor editing of images which solve the general purposes of the user for example cropping of image to fish out certain portion of the image. But when it comes to professional work which is done by photographers and people from mass media; the quality of image matters a lot. Hence, such users require various image editing tools at hand and their requirement is way ahead of the normal features that the default program provides. If you are in the field where you need powerful capabilities in your system for editing images, you must have a professional application with component like GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK v.5.12.6 which provides ease of use along with comprehensive features.
GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK v.5.12.6 is undoubtedly a one stop solution for working with images belonging to a wide variety of formats like JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF along with GIF, EXR, PGM, HDR and range of other formats. Thus, you would never face any type of compatibility issues as this component supports almost all the formats. With this program, you can easily work with images that have been cut, cropped or acquired from a TWAIN device . Some of the major features of the component include easy rotation, conversion, combining and coloring of images of various formats. The component does the coloring by accessing the pixels of the image. The component can be accessed from any IDE on Windows that can call the ActiveX including platforms such as programs of Ms Office, C, VB, Delphi, Visual Fox Pro, Realbasic etc.
GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK v.5.12.6 is overall, a powerful component for editing images in a manner that is highly oriented towards professionalism, and comes at a price which is completely justified by the range of features it offers, leading it to score three and a half rating points on the scale of five.
GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK is a full featured Imaging Toolkit to view, create, acquire, edit and print bitmap and vectorial image.
It supports many image formats like TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, BMP, WBMP, ICO, PDF, PDF/A, PCX, PNM, J2K, HDR, PSD, TGA, JNG, EXR, DDS, PPM, SGI, PBM, PGM, XBM, XPM, KOALA, JBIG...
Images can be cropped, converted, acquired from twain devices, rotated, combined, color image pixels can be reduced can be reduced, filters and effects can be applied. Watermarked text, lines, circles, curves can be added...
GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK can be used from any Windows development environment that can call ActiveX component including Visual Basic, C++, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, Powerbuilder, ASP, MS Word and Excel, Access, Windev, C#, VB.NET, REALbasic and many others.
* Image processing library containing over 800 functions.
* ROYALTY FREE distribution
* Easy to use.
* Frequents and FREE UPDATES.
* Many sample codes.
- Support from 1-bit to 128-bits color depth
- Image and PDF viewer
- Multipage Tiff reading and writing
- Draw barcode (25i, EAN13, 3 of 9, code 128)
- Draw shapes: lines, ellipse, round, Bezier, curves...
- Load and Save image to FTP or HTTP server
- Import / Export from Clipboard, HBitmap, IPicture, Stream, Bytes array
- TWAIN support
- Pallets color conversion, color reduction
- Auto Border removal and Auto Deskew
- Rotations and flips
- Text processing
- Create Thumbnails
- Skew / de-skew image
- Read / Write EXIF tags, Thumbnail tags, GPS tags, IPTC tags.
- Print image with advanced capabilities
- Merge and overlay Images
- Resize images
- Change brightness, saturation, contrast, and gamma
- Lot of filters and effects (emboss, blur, edge enhance...)
- Area processing
- Capture the contents or section of any window
- Anti-aliasing and smoothing
- HSL, CMYK, CMY, ICM2, RGB and sRGB64 color management
- PDF generator